Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Party Animals

Honestly, some weekends I feel like we are professional party-goers.  Gianna gets invited to loads of parties and we try to go to ALL of them.  Weekends are a hard time for us, mainly because we (meaning me) don't want to intrude on people's family time.  So when we get an invitation -- we GO! 
 
Earlier on Saturday morning we went to a really fun party at the Children's Museum.  I usually don't love going there, but Gianna genuinely had a blast.  The two parties we were invited to that day overlapped so we had to leave before we were ready to.
 
HOWEVER - the next party had ponies to ride, a jumpy house and a petty zoo.  A really COOL petting zoo.  I just loved these animals and their owners.  They said it began as a 4H project and turned into a side business.
 
This child has been on more horses in 5 years than I have in my whole life...
 
I'm telling you, the petting zoo was stellar!
 
And yes, you saw that right in the last last frame -- she was petting a snake.
 
 
AND, my very brave girl held one!
Thanks to Misty and Paul for hosting such a fun experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails