Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Beautiful Ballerina

We just completed Gianna's third year of dance.  Each year on the day of dress rehearsal, we usually take the opportunity to do a little photo shoot.  I'm not even going to tell you how many I took!  These are some of my favorites...
























This year, we added Gianna's sweet friend, Sophia to the photo fun.  Her recital was last Sunday, but she was sick and could not dance in it.  We thought this little photo shoot might make her feel special. Here are a few of them... 











I'm embarrassed to say I have a ton more pictures.  I'll save them for another post.
Thanks for hanging in there!

1 comment:

  1. She is precious. What a gift to be able to capture her (& sophia) so beautifully

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails