Monday, February 06, 2012

Super Bowl Ready

I'm not even going to TRY to pretend I had any idea who was playing in the Super Bowl this year.
Heck - I really didn't even know the Super Bowl was coming up until they mentioned something at church.
I think I read something on Facebook that the NY Giants were playing and remembered my aunt and uncle had given Gianna a Giants sweatshirt when she was much younger.
What do you know - it fit perfectly now - just in time to bring a win home for the Giants.
(Don't you if you remember, but I grew up in NY and much of my family is still there.)

People were so impressed when they saw her.
I know they were impressed that I was so sports savvy.
Little did they know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails