Monday, May 06, 2013

A Grrrrrrrrrreat Day

Went to a great little Children's Celebration at the Visitor's Bureau on Saturday - thanks to a reminder from a sweet friend.

The BIG excitement for Gianna was getting to pet, hold and walk (on a leash) a two year old alligator. She's certainly becoming more brave. (excuse the blurry phone pics)


And there was a face painting station.  Gianna asked if she could be a tiger.
I reluctantly agreed (hoping for a more girly choice I guess.)
I was SO glad I let her have her way. 
Isn't this a great job?

 And then we have the tiger and the alligator...


She could not leave that little gator alone.
 
And then there was the pirate...
 
She is a complete sucker for a man in uniform (no joke!)
She had the firefighters wrapped in a matter of minutes.
She asked really good questions too.

 
There were so many fun things that I didn't snap pictures of. 
What a great day.  Must remember for the future.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I know thіѕ is kind of off toρic but I was wondering ωhich blog рlаtfoгm are you using for this sitе?
    I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problеms with
    haсkerѕ and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Also visit my web-site: our website

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails