Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Tea

We were invited to our friend Brenda's home for a little tea party with Gianna and Brenda's little cousin, Jayda.  Oh my word!  I can't even describe how she decorated her beautiful home in the most amazing, classy. whimsical way.  The pictures don't do it justice. And my camera battery gave out before I could get the outside and several other little vignettes that I missed at first.  She thought of everything.
 



 
Check out the apple on top of the pile...

 
 
Even the decorations had decorations....
 
 Every square inch was decorated....
 
 
Brenda gave them tea lessons (I didn't know half the stuff she taught them!)
 
She even had little projects for them to do, which they ended up taking home because they were big into dress up with the costumes be brought...



 


 

Thank you, Brenda, for a most wonderful day....and for adopting these two munchkins as your rented grandkids before you have your own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails