Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let it Sneaux, Let it Sneaux, Let it Sneaux!

No way! I'm still in disbelief. Last night when we went to bed, Iain and I laughed at the reports of snow. We joked that there would be six flakes and it would happen in the dark of night and we'd miss it. How WRONG were we?

I am shocked that my loving husband did not wake me after he discovered this little Christmas miracle in Lake Charles, LA. I was feeding the baby her morning bottle and daylight was just breaking and I glanced outside and whipped my head back around to see a blanket of snow covering the ground and rooftops. Woo hoo! What a great little chilly thrill.

My parents are Italy right now and are not going to believe it when we tell them. But I got pictures!!! ;) (Okay, so the snowman in the first picture was photoshopped in....we can always hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails