Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Isabel!

Gianna has a brand new friend....finally a little baby girl (most of Gianna's new baby friends are all boys so far!). Isabel Rose, born yesterday to Laurel & Phillips Jenkins. We welcome this precious baby girl into our "family" and look forward to many sweet memories ahead.

One of my biggest concerns when we began planning our family, was that I was going to be the only one of my friends having at this stage in the game. Most of my close friends have school age children or beyond. I would get so sad when I would imagine raising my babies without that shared journey with my friends.

God's providence has been as surprising as it has been gifting. There are so many friends who now have new babies and I am delighted to have them walk this path with. What a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails