- Gianna is now sitting without support or assistance - but you have to stay close in case the Weeble starts to Wobble... you know, so she doesn't fall down!
- She rolls over somewhat regularly from front to back - and is super close to achieving the back to front roll.
- Her absolutely favorite song from the very first month is Itsy Bitsy Spider and she's now begun to "sing" along when I sing it to her. She can be in a full-on fuss and still smile when she hears it! She also gets a kick out of the Twelve Days of Christmas - although mom's a little burned out on that one.
- She grunts only occasionally these days, and if she starts it up, I sternly say her name and say,"Oh, no, no." She thinks that is hysterical. Ruh-roh...We're in trouble.
- Yesterday, I was folding laundry and was shaking out the clothes to get the wrinkles out - making that snapping sound -- and she got the giggles.
- She has been eating like a champ! Rice cereal, oatmeal (single grain), peas, sweet potatoes, pears, peaches, squash, carrots and her very favorite..........PRUNES! Today, I begin my new venture in making my own baby food. More on that later.
Wishing you a blessed New Year! Don't forget our "real website" http://www.lewisland.shutterfly.com/.