Saturday, January 31, 2009

Spittin' Image

I know that our sweet baby girl will grow up to have her own unique "look" and will more than likely not favor me a whole lot in the future. But I have to say that it is such a joy to look back at my own baby pictures and see such a resemblence. My mom has always said that Gianna looks just like me as a baby...but you would expect a mom to say that, right?

When I started looking at my baby pics, I have to say - there are more than a few similarities. I think it's just God's way of confirming what we have always known in our hearts: this is our child, chosen for us, meant for us and gifted to us - on loan from her loving Creator. His fingerprints are all over our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails