Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Cookies

I promised myself that I would not make myself unnecessarily crazy this Advent and Christmas season.  In order to help honor that promise, I gave myself permission to make Christmas cookies AFTER Christmas day (technically still during the Christmas season though.)
 I may have completely passed over the tradition for this year, but my friend Michelle was adamant about continuing the tradition - especially since she would soon be leaving for THAILAND for a 27 month stint in the Peace Corp.  She and her daughter, Jessie (our beloved babysitter and friend), came and helped 'create' for a few hours.  Gianna couldn't have been more excited about this sweet endeavor.
I'm glad we had cookie time.
I'm just as glad that we waited.

1 comment:

  1. Maria,

    Your cookies look like they belong on the cover of a Christmas Magazine! Love G's expressions in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails