Sunday, January 15, 2012

Code Red!

Oh the drama!  Who would have thought my decision about my iPhone would cause such a ruckus. 

Gianna has been playing with our phones since she was little.  Iain had tons of education apps on his phone and taught her so much by playing with her.  Well, Daddy's not here anymore and I don't have a whole lot of time to play around with that.

So now, I really only let her use my phone when:
1) We are driving back from LC to MB and I don't want her to fall asleep in the car.  You moms know what a 25 minute power nap will do for a preschooler!
2) When I am grocery shopping and she is getting antsy or tired and I need to avoid any possible 'issues.'
3) We are in a restaurant for longer than expected.

The Netflix app has really saved me. And Gianna is really good about asking me, "Is this a good show for me?"

Anyway, she's been hijacking my phone at home recently and it was irritating the tar out of me.  I don't know why, but it never occurred to me to put a security code on it until my friend told me she did it after her 10 year old started questioning her about some of her texts. Ruh-roh!

So, I did it.

I was not at all prepared, however, for the severe reaction it would get.  Holy cannoli.  She sobbed for a good five minutes, and the compassionate mother I am, decided to record the conversation following....

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Coat? Her ponytail is getting so long - what a cute lil turkey!

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails