Friday, May 11, 2012

And now, a word from our sponsors.....

Yep.  Little Miss Thang shot a commercial. 
(The day before we left for Disney...thank you very much.) 

Yes, we're nuts.  It was a last minute favor for our family friends who own Cotten's Boots and Western Wear.  They were filming a mother's day spot and needed a small child for the shoot.  I thought it might be a good experience for Gianna - especially in following instructions and taking direction. 

Frankly, I had no idea how she'd do.  It's a mixed bag with her these days (as is probably the case with the majority of three year olds.)







So, here's a video of the commercial I took with my phone off of the television.



Gianna's reaction to the commercial:   "Wow! Is that my commercial?  How did they get it to play on my TV?" (It's on everyone's tv, Gianna.)  "Well, it's not very long."  I'm sure she thought it was going to be a 30 minute variety show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails