Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mode of Transportation

Nope – still not crawling…..but can this baby girl roll! Rolling has actually become her main mode of transportation lately.

A couple of days ago we were playing on the floor in her room. I went to the laundry room to get her clothes out of the drier (5 minutes tops) and I came back to no baby! I didn’t get worried, because she left me a clue --- a little tiny leg peeping out of the dust ruffle of her crib.
I knew it was only a matter of time that I’d find her there. When I lifted up the crib skirt (camera in hand) I got that gummy little grin full of pride and wonder. So funny. This one’s gonna give us a run for our money. Her other new thing is pulling the bumper pad down to her mattress when she summons us to get her. She’s got her face pressed upon the slats – making her important request known.
Even though she's coming into her own - asserting herself, and making her needs CLEARLY known....she's still full of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails