Monday, March 30, 2009

Luke in Lewisland

Yep – once again….I’m taking care of babies (that don't belong to me.) Meet Luke:
My dear friend, Chellie, gave birth to sweet baby Luke back in November and has returned to work this week. They have an awesome pair of ladies in place for daycare, but unfortunately they don’t have an opening until June 1st. Sooo, guess who’s helping out for a couple of months?
Juggling an almost 9 month old and a 4 month old is a bit trepidatious for me, but I think we’ll be just fine. (If I keep saying it I'll eventually believe it, right?) Today was our first day and, to my surprise and delight, it actually went remarkably well. They each took three honkin’ naps – at the same time. Woo Hoo!
Looking forward to making some sweet little baby-friend memories….and maybe a Masters in Baby Boot Camp.
(The Monkey trying to get one of her toys.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails