Monday, March 16, 2009

Waaaa

It was almost three weeks after we brought her home from the hospital as a newborn that we actually heard Gianna cry. Since she was a super smiley baby (we have pics of her smiling at 3 days old!) we got a kick whenever she would sport a grimace, frown or even manage to squeak a few tears out.
People ask me all the time, "Is she always so happy and pleasant." I usually answer, "About 87% of the time she is......and the rest of the time - OH BUT, NO!"
Lately, she's been a little more "verbally assertive" with her grunting, squealing and even crying (especially the manipulative kind at bedtime.) Just as I was going to post a picture of one of her fits the other day, and remembered that I had a "Waaa" file I've kept since she was tiny. Here are a few pics from that file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails