Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Sweet Meet

Last week Gianna and I had a sweet little meeting with my friend Liz who came in town for her HS reunion. I've known Liz since my youth ministry days (and HER youth!) and it's such a joy to be journeying through motherhood together....even though it's a whole state away.

I finally got to meet her two precious boys, Jackson and Cooper who, until now, I've only known through Blogging Fame. It was kind of like meeting celebrities. (How cute are these two?)

Jackson & Cooper


Cooper and Gianna being towed by the boys' Grandma Cathy.

Three hungry little monkeys.


I could get lost in Cooper's baby blues.


Everyone playing with Cooper's early birthday present.

Jackson - what a precious face!

That's one cute toddler sandwhich.

They were throwing themselves on the back of the couch and getting so tickled.

This one cracks me up.

Thanks for the visit, Liz. Looking forward to next time. If you have a minute (or even if you don't), go check out Liz's Blog.
She is really good at this blogging thing and she does an amazing job at recounting memories, being real, telling all about the cool things they do through their Mom's group (that I would just love to be a part of), and sharing her creativity. (She is such an awesome baker -- which has me completely inspired and intimidated and bordering on envy.)
Oh....and just in case this boys didn't provide enough sweetness for you.....



Jealous yet? Hold on....here was Jackson's 2nd birthday cake. I know. Can you just imagine all the mom's at that party just wanting to spit on her. :)

Cooper's first birthday is next month. I'm on the edge of my seat to see what she comes up with for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails