Thursday, July 29, 2010

Curl-less

Had my hair cut and colored yesterday and my stylist flat-ironed it so she could cut it evenly. Gianna's response is below the picture.
Curls are my trademark.  No use fighting it.  They're not going anywhere.  They'll be making a welcome re-appearance tomorrow.  My husband and daughter will be very happy.  Surprisingly, so will I.
P.S. If you look closely you'll see the replica of Gorbachev's famous birthdmark...right where the dye ran on my forehead.  I hadn't even realized it was still there. Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Well lots of people have lots of things to say i see on FB...you look amazing! oF course being a curly- haired gal myself I too miss the curls when they go away.

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails