Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

It was the first time that we went to the Pumpkin Patch in Moss Bluff - not being a resident of that wonderful little community.
 I don't know why I have expectations each year that my child will actually want to be still for pictures.  The pumpkin patch she loves.  Pictures, not so much.
It's such drudgery for her.
 She's got this head tilt thing going on that I'm having a hard time correcting.

  










 We've been doing the Pumpkin Patch with Nate since he was born. 
 One day I'll collage all those pictures throughout the years.  One day.
 Beautiful child of God.

 These two are so cute together.





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Here are some pics of pumpkin patch past. You can get to each link by clicking on the corresponding year.









Happy Fall Y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gianna and her Mama look so happy. Her clothes are adorable and I love her hairdo. You'll cherish these pictures! Got to take my little 4 year old this week too. She hates to have her picture taken.

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails