Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

Meet Max.

Max is my first child. You know how that is.

He's a Peekapoo (Pekingese and Poodle mix.) He's been with me a year longer than my husband has.
I love him. (Actually, some days I love him more than my husband ----- Kidding!! sort of :) He's got the cutest little underbite you ever did see (Max, not my husband.)


When I first got Max, and many times since, my friend, Michelle (and her family) would dogsit for me when I went out of town. They fell so in love with Max that they got a smaller, darker, feistier, feminine version of him. Meet Jolie. Max and Jolie have been BFF's from the start. They're partners in crime. They're two peas in a pod. Ebony & Ivory. You get the picture.
Summer 2009. It's hot. Doggone hot. I'll bet you're wondering how I know this for sure? This is what I saw when I went into my backyard yesterday...



Sweet Sweet Jessie with Little Laid Back G and Max floating by in the background.

Max....you're the best. Soon - you'll get your very own post.

Heck, you should probably have your own blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails