Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloweenie

Don't have any idea where that term came from...but she enjoyed wishing folks a
Happy Halloweenie.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Well, we ended up being a make-shift fairy ~ Abby Caddabby from Sesame Street, to be exact.
She saw the yarn for the hair in the craft store and said it looked like Abby Caddabby's hair ~ which it does ~ so we ran with it.
She doesn't typically pose for pictures, but the above one looks pretty close to a pose.
This one below has to be my favorite...
Our Trick-or-Treating extravaganza began and ended with only ONE house.
How pathetic is that?
She totally got the whole jist of it - and loved it, but the dang mosquitos were out and within ten minutes she had three welps on her.  Call me an overprotective mom, but I wasn't about to take any chances after our last mosquito 'event.'
We did get some great mosquito repellent, but I hadn't applied it yet since we were only going next door.  That'll teach me.
"Hello ebrybody! I'm here!"
She had even more fun handing out candy at my parent's house.  She stood in front of the window waiting for Trick-or-Treaters and would yell, "CHILDREN COMING!"
When my mom opened the door she'd say,
"Hi People! Come on in!"
Hospitable little fairy, isn't she?
Unfortunately, Iain had to work on Halloween, but he did make it last week when we went to a Trunk or Treat at our old church.  I'm glad he got to see her in action (and awe) then.
Check out the butterfly on the right....
I'm not sure if it was because my husband was working, but I have to say...
I hope Halloween gets more fun in years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks :)
    --
    http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести фильмы
    для сайта lewisland7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails