Sunday, August 02, 2009

Black & White

Did you ever notice that when color is removed from photographs, that other things become more visible? It seems by taking out the color, other elements have the opportunity to emerge: a mood; an expression; a milestone; a discovery; a moment. As much as I love color - especially in pictures of my munchkin - I've been playing around a little with black & white, brightness and contrast. Thought I'd share a few of our recent moments.












This last one absolutely steals my heart.

1 comment:

  1. So how many frames will you have to get, because they are ALL amazing pictures of your sweet baby doll! My mom just started filling the hallways with pics of Kate, Joseph and me. All moms run out of room on their walls :-)

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails