Monday, April 19, 2010

Twinkle Toes

Gianna in her "Toot-Toot" as she calls it. :)
I made it for her last year when she just started walking...
I have no idea what her talents will be, but we're getting the biggest kick out of her enjoyment of music and dance.  Lately she's been cracking herself up (and us too) during her little dance outbreaks.
Even though I'm completely enjoying these days (challenging as they may be), I can't help but look ahead with great anticipation at future dance lessons and recitals, or maybe it will be t-ball or soccer games, or even chess club or girl scouts.  Those will be busy hectic times, I know, so for now - I'll savor my own little private dance recitals and concerts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails