Monday, January 03, 2011

Christmas Joy - Part II

I already mentioned what a ball, little Ms. G had on Christmas day.
I just loved how the little things bring such big joy.
There's a life lesson in there somewhere.
Iain got some video of G on Christmas morning...


* * * * * * * * *

Each year I hope to get a sweet Christmas picture of Gianna.

2008

2009
 and there were attempts at the 2010 shots...
...and then some more attempts....
Almost, but not quite...
And our best effort.
The Christmas Card pic attempts had just has many out-takes, but we ended up with this one:

* * * * *
I mentioned in my last post that G got a Karaoke machine from Uncle Vinnie...

Here's my little performer in action...

1 comment:

  1. Both boys enjoyed her singing debut. Get this kid a contract!

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails