Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I can check THAT off my bucket list!

Maria's Bucket List #37:

 Publish a children's book

CHECK!!!!!!

Yes, my nine loyal readers, that's right!  I co-authored a children's book and it is now in print.
It's called "A Crawfish Tale" and I am proud not only because it's complete, but because it's a really good story with really amazing illustrations. 

Soon I will tell you more about the story, the book and the journey in making our dream a reality....but for now, I'll just leave you with a sneak peak:
It makes my heart SO happy to see my daughter hold the book that her mommy helped write.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! How exciting! That is something I have always wanted to do. I can't imagine how proud you must be! I can't wait to read it!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You really did it. I have seen that on many people's bucket lists, but you actually did it! Congratulations.

    I have started making my own bucket list. It includes "Riding In A Police Car" and "Learn To Play Piano".

    Your story gives me motivation.

    I am using the website:
    www.KickYourBucketList.com

    to manage my own online bucket list. It is fun, simple, and easy to share with friends. You can even login using Facebook account.

    Hope that info helps you and visitors. Congrats again on book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I am in that count of nine...if not, you are in double digits already baby!!

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails