Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Friends at Old Navy

I'm not a big shopper. I know, I'm an anomaly.  Every now and then I venture out to hit a sale....and I usually don't take Gianna with me. 
Last Friday we had some time to kill between activities, so we stopped in to Old Navy to replace the white shirt that Gianna made red.
When we entered the store, the look on her face told me I had never taken her there before. 
She made fast friends, and after five minutes and when I told her we needed to shop, she asked if she could "stay here with the children?"
 If we end up with only one child, I am definitely calling Old Navy to beg them to sell me one of those mannequins.....this one in particular.  She'd make a great playmate for G.
 Puppy Love.
* * * * * * * * * *
Later that day, Iain met us in town after work and we decided to go out to eat at Dairy Barn.  May has well been Disney World.  She was so excited.
When she stands next to Sully, she reminds me of Boo....especially with those pigtails. 
She had a ball.

Clearly!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Sophia does the EXACT same thing, in Old Navy AND in Dairy Barn! She knows as soon as we get in the store and starts asking for the "mani-kins". And she's drawn to the exact same ones, the little girl and the dog! Too funny! They should go shopping together some time. :)

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails