Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Morning pick-me-up

We're on Day 17 of Gianna's EXHAUSTING sleep strike.  It's been so stressful, that I can't even blog about it right now.  But as I came across an amazing blog called Mila's Daydreams, I was charmed by the creative pictures of this beautiful sleeping baby.  Ahhhh......a SLEEPING baby!!!!  While the baby sleeps, the mom collects items from around the house to create enchanting scenes and then photographs them.  The concept is especially inspiring.....maybe I need to show these picturs to my own daughter in hopes of inspiring her (to sleep, that is.)



















Just so sweet.
All I keep thinking is.....this mom must have a housekeeper if she's spending all those precious nap times setting up pictures.

1 comment:

  1. So stinkin' cute!! And you're right, she must have a maid :)

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails