Monday, October 12, 2009

15 Months & Feeding Fun

I can hardly believe this little munchkin is already 15 months old! We had her well baby visit last week and she's doing beautifully. We were in the Children's Clinic for an hour and a half....but she was so pleasant and such a trooper. The staff there was so impressed with her couldn't believe she was only 15 months old because of how well she behaved and communicated. One of those moments that keeps me keepin' on.

I keep up with her stats for our benefit & enjoyment, but if you're interested, you can click to enlarge.

At this stage in the game, we're only trying self-feeding every now and then. (When I have the time for it and the stomach for it! :)


In the video, Gianna is using an awesome little spoon I found at Mistletoe & Moss last year. It's great for little ones learning to self feed and they have both left and right handed spoons. I love that a local mom developed the concept and is now in business. If you click on the below picture, it will bring you to the My Spoon website. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails