Sunday, November 01, 2009

The Busiest Bee Ever

Well, in contemplating possible costumes for Gianna, we finally decided on the most fitting for her current stage of toddlerhood. 


A bee.
 A BUSY bee.
The Busiest Bee Ever.

I really didn't mind buying one of those precious cushy costumes, but since last Halloween was so stinking hot, I was afraid of over-dressing her - just in case. I also didn't want to spend a lot of money on a costume, so I decided to make it myself, and it  looked homemade. And my husband couldn't have been more thrilled that I took the time to do that.   

 I figured if I went all out and spent way too many hours and dollars in making a cosutme, I'd likely never try making one again.  And I really do enjoy it.

So, I figured I'd set the bar a little on the low side. 
 It really wasn't so bad, it's just that we had major antennae issues.
So, we just did without most of the day.

 Thankfully, she looks cute in whatever fashion hits and misses that we put her it.


Sorta hard to believe this was our busy bee a year ago:

For more Halloween Fun CLICK HERE!

4 comments:

  1. What a bee-utiful busy bee. Don't be so negative, that costume seriously rocks and its way better than anything on the shelves, no doubt she'll appreciate the pictures knowing her mama made it. (mama made costumes are certifiably the best, no matter what!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gianna looks BEEautiful and the costume turned out precious. I love that busy little bee...looks like ya'll had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute...even with the antennae falling off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I am going to go with the theme and say: could she Bee any cuter?! I love it! You did a great job. Looks like yall had a great Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

It means a lot that you took the time to leave a message!

Related Posts with Thumbnails